The United Arab Emirates is the biggest international transport node of the Middle East, connecting sea, air, and land routes from the West to East, Africa, Europe, and Asia. The region has a highly advanced and developed infrastructure and capability of logistics because of the strong support of the government and multi-billion investments. If you want to know then here we mention all you need to know about logistics and cargo license in Dubai, then the best business consultancy services in Dubai will provide you quick and uninterrupted licensing process and support for your logistic business in the UAE.
Types of Business Activities That Need logistics and cargo license in Dubai
- Freight Broker – Brokerage for sea, land, and air freight transportation to handle matters with insurance brokers and customs.
- Customs Broker – preparation of customs declarations and lading bills, represents a manifesto with customs authorities for cargo declaration.
- Warehouse Storage – Management and facilities of the warehouse, goods inbound, loading, unloading, sorting, raw materials, packing of goods, and more.
- Air Cargo Transportation – Airfreight, sorting, and packing at the airport, air fleet management involving freight and leasing forwarding.
- Sea Cargo Transportation – container, sorting and packing, RORO and bulk sea freight on the seaports, container and vessel leasing.
- Land Cargo Transportation – Overland freight by rail and road, expediting shipments, sending support for group cargo.
A large number of logistics activities needs logistics and cargo license in Dubai. The rule permits businesses to engage in courier delivery, loading and unloading services, cargo packing, and storage of specialized goods, in addition to the core business activities. A few logistics activities demand additional approval from the authorities.
Logistics license in Dubai
Applying for a trade license for your logistics and cargo business is an important step in Dubai. The license can be applying online by the Emirates post group portal.
When you apply to a Dubai mainland company, you need to apply directly to the Department of economic development of Dubai, or the local equivalent in case you select to set up in any other emirate. This process is mainly online and can be done within hours.
The best business consultant can manage these all-licensing processes on your behalf, notify you as soon as your business license is approved.
How Start Any Business will Help You to Get Logistics and Cargo License in Dubai
- Business model selection – Our professionals will find the best solutions for what you willing to gain, the most appropriate license, and the type of company.
- Business incorporation – Our experts collaborate closely with the registration authorities and we will deliver services faster.
- Outsourced business processes – We offer integrated legal, administrative, tax, and accounting services with proper business support.
- Prestigious registered address – We provide our customers’ offices to rent and help to pass the process of licensing.
- Opening bank accounts – We know the adherence process of the United Arab Emirates banks and offer help in pass the KYC.
We at Start Any Business provide you the best services in Dubai, we have years of experience, our professionals manage your whole process of obtaining a license. Our professional providing a delightful licensing experience to our clients.
We striving to make your licensing process as easy as possible and trouble-free. Our professional help to obtain your logistics and cargo license in Dubai approvals as soon as possible.
Foreign investors in the United Arab Emirates can support highly profitable logistics services and business. They would enjoy the advantages of state support policies operating in an atmosphere free from personal and corporate taxes. Start Any Business (SAB) qualified professionals will perform the analysis and due diligence of the market services of logistics that you are interested in. Our experts will also offer proper support to engage your business and obtain concerned approvals from the authorities.