The United Arab Emirates has given reason sufficient to be a renowned destination throughout the world. The difference has been presented because of attractive visa procedures. A visa is a sanctioned entry issued to an individual under the right national needs that the individual is capable to enter.
The such allowed entry makes a person capable to join, leave or remain for a given amount of time and a specific reason for the visit. Start Any Business gives the best Dubai visa services to people who considering visiting Dubai.
Types of Visa in Dubai UAE
There are many kinds of visas available in the emirate and you have to understand the distinction between them.
Investor/ Partner Visa
The government of the UAE distinguishes those who looking to start a business in Dubai. People wanting to invest or start a company are able to apply for an investor visa in Dubai and other emirates of the country. The investor visa will be legal for 3 years, you can easily get this UAE visa service from Start Any Business professionals without any trouble.
Residency/ Family Visa
The residency visa is granted for three years, and on its expiration, you have to renew it without time limitations it can be renewed. In case you have a residency visa, you’re allowed to have endless residence in the nation. Moreover, you can get a visa for instant family members; wife/husband and kids under 18 years old. To sustain a residency visa, you are needed to enter the Emirates one time in 6 months. Violation of this rule would consequence in a visa block. And, thereafter, the clearing of the visa will meet adherence to the process for its re-activation.
In case you’re an overseas national possession in the nation on a residence visa, then you’re permitted to get family members with you via this visa. Although, not everybody can get their dependents along as some needs have to be completed. A family visa for the country can be granted for 1, 2, or 3 years and can strand continued almost 30 days prior to expiration. Family visas are reliant on the sponsor, so in case the visa of the sponsor passes or is revoked, then the family visa would even be invalid.
Calculate Business Cost
Make A Call
Chat with us
Requirements to Sponsor Someone for a UAE Family Visa
- Male migrants should have a minimum salary of around AED 4,000 monthly, or AED 3,000 monthly plus accommodation.
- Female migrants should hold a minimum wage of around AED 10,000 or AED 8,000 plus accommodation.
- Doctors, teachers, equivalent, and engineers. She should hold a minimum wage of around AED 5,000.
In addition, all family members who are 18+ need to clear a medical fitness test carried out at a government-sanctioned health hub in the country. They would be tested for Tuberculosis and HIV.
Documents Required for Family Visa Application
- UAE visa application form
- Copies of family members’ passports
- Passport-size photos of the family members
- Medical clearance certificate for any family member over the age of 18.
- Copy of the employment agreement or company agreement of the sponsor
- Evidence of monthly salary of sponsor
- The legalized marriage certificate
- Accommodation evidence like a registered tenancy contract
- The current utility bills.
A business visa in Dubai is a long-term visa granted to foreign investors, entrepreneurs, and their dependents. The visa is aimed at promoting foreign investment and facilitating a professional, business-friendly environment in the UAE. The business visa is related to the UAE Golden Visa program, which offers long-term residency options to investors, talented individuals, and their families.
Business visas allow holders to conduct business activities in the UAE, such as setting up a company or investing in existing businesses. The visa also provides access to other benefits, such as opening a bank account, obtaining a driver’s license, and sponsoring family members. Business visas are issued by the Dubai immigration authorities and require the submission of various documents and fulfilling specific criteria.
A freelance visa in Dubai, UAE is a residency permit that allows you to live and work in Dubai and obtain residence permits for your family members or dependents. To obtain the Dubai freelance visa, you must first obtain a freelancer license. Various free zones in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Ras-Al-Khaimah offer freelance licenses.
Professionals in the fields of media, education, and technology are eligible to apply for a Dubai Freelance License. This license enables them to offer their expertise, support, and services as consultants in the UAE. The issuance of a Freelance license is a strategic decision by the UAE government to attract skilled professionals in different sectors to the UAE.
Employment Work Visa
This is compulsory to have a work visa for UAE if you want to reside and work in this emirate. An advantage of an employment visa is to exit or re-visit the nation whenever you want without making additional formality. Prior to getting a work visa, you will require to have a work agreement or a legal job offer for the emirate. In addition, you can get this Dubai visa service smoothly from Start Any Business professionals that will help you with each factor of the application.
Requirements for Employment Visa
- There should be an employment agreement or a job given by a UAE-based corporation.
- The company needs to approach a work visa for an individual at the Immigration Department.
- In needs, there must be a legal passport, be aged between 18 to 60, be healthy, and hold specific skills or education.
- Certain diseases such as tuberculosis, HIV, and hepatitis C tests are systematically run out, and in the term of infection, an individual would not be permitted to reside in the country.
- Your credentials require to be authenticated by the UAE embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
As the name defines, a tourist visa is utilized by tourists whose objective in the UAE is tourism. The visa allows the holder to live in the UAE for 30 days. In order to obtain one, you will require sponsorship by a UAE hotel, airline, and tour operator. Every UAE airline gives visa services when you take a flight with them. Besides, travel agents and hotels and also get a tourist visa for you. Several distinct choices are accessible under this classification –
30-day Tourist Visa
This visa has a legality of 58 days from the issuance date the holder has a visa of 30 days to enter the country. Necessarily a tourist visa needed to be purchased by an individual from a country that doesn’t hold a visa-on-arrival arrangement with the country or doesn’t come in the class of visa-free entry.
60-day Tourist visa
A tourist visa can be granted for a 30 or 60-day duration, based on the tourist’s plan. You can select between a single-entry-long-term visa and multiple entries long-term visas that are obtainable.
The Golden Visa is a long-term residential visa that makes foreign people capable to reside, study, and work in the UAE for 10 years. This golden residence plan is renewable and reserved for some classifications arraying from people to investors with extreme skills.
Requirements for a Golden Visa
- Submission of a letter from an acquisition fund accredited in the country saying that the investment has a deposit of AED 2 million.
- Submission of a legal commercial or industrial license and MOA saying that you need a capital of AED 2 million.
- Submission of a letter from FTA saying that you pay the government around AED 250,000.
- Own the invested fund properly, this should not be a loan
- Give evidence of medical finance for yourself and your family.
In order to sponsor a housemaid, you would require to hold a UAE residency visa. Once you come for the first time to the country, a permit around one month prior to your own residence visa is granted. That differs substantially and is based majorly on how productive your corporation is at processing the documentation.
Certain companies delay the procedure by many months. Getting a maid sponsorship is a two-step process. First, you have to get an employment visa, then you have to apply for a UAE residence visa for the maid. The Start Any Business will give you UAE visa service for your maid.
Documents Required for UAE Residence Visa
- Certificate of your own salary and labor contract
- Sponsor tenancy contract.
- Your passport
- Copy of the passport of the maid
- Passport photos of a maid.
- If you and your maid have similar nationalities, then you will require an affidavit from your embassy.
Other Types of Visas in the UAE
UAE Transit Visa
You require a transit visa when you require to fly through the granting on your trip. Two types of transit visas are granted by the country. First, you can reside for 48 hours, and then you can live for 96 hours. Transit visas can’t be expanded.
You are going to require a family or friend in the UAE to sponsor your Dubai travel visa. They can make an application for a visa at any GDRFA office in Dubai, and the procedure would take some days. After getting a visa, your agent would provide you with a copy of your permit through email. The initial permit would be presented to the airport. You must choose it from there as you come to the airport. You should get a copy of your entry permit prior to you exiting your nation.
Service/ 14 Days visa
This visa is granted to those who want to reside in the country for around 14 days and even have confirmed return tickets to certain other locations. Such a visa is granted to the following individuals and their family members who are with them: Sales managers, Corporate delegations, account auditors, or those who require to visit this country for certain commercial objectives.
Dubai travelers can make an application for an online visa which on its approval, would be given to the registered email ID of the applicant. The country citizens, migrant tenants in the country, GCC citizens, and travelers can all apply for entry visas for themselves, friends, relatives, and family along with employees.
This visa is for desiring learners who want to study in universities in the country. This visa is valid for 1 year and renewal is needed on furnishing evidence that the person would be continuing education.
Documents Required for Applying for a Dubai Visa
- Passport Bio Data Page – It is the page in the passport of the applicant that has the photo and personal information. The bio page of the passport has to be colored.
- Passport Last Page – Some nationalities have vital details on the last page. In case your nationality doesn’t have any details on the last page you only need to attach the first page.
- Photo – Every applicant has to present a clear photo of themselves. Ideally, the photo must not be trimmed from the passport. A colored photo is required.
Why Choose Start Any Business
Start Any Business is a reputed consultancy in Dubai. We help our clients in the procedure of getting a Dubai visa from start to end. We provide the best Dubai visa service and related services that comprise, medical tests, Emirates ID processing, and more. Our company is highly recognized by the government authorities that comprise the Ministry of Labor and General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs. So, connect with us now to get reliable visa services.