Dubai is currently the hottest location for setting up all types of businesses and professions in the UAE. It is constantly in a campaign to improve the quality of life for its citizens and migrant residents. One of such a thriving business is a healthcare professional. The government of Dubai is always ready to assist investors and professionals in general medical and dental care. If you want to know how to get a dental clinic license in Dubai and how to open a dental clinic in Dubai . Then, this blog will complete guide for you which will help you throughout the process and present you with the things that you should be considered.
What Are The Requirements To Get Dental Clinic License In Dubai
The vital requirements to get a dental clinic license in UAE are mentioned below:
- The dentist is required to complete one-year internship post-graduation
- You should have a valid license and registration to practice in your home country or the country of the last employment.
- You are accepted into the Authorities Approved Residency Programs will be provided the licensure title “Resident”.
How to Setup Dental Clinic in Dubai
To set up a dental clinic in Dubai, you require to have a medical degree or have to be a Director with a concerning eligibility. An international degree or diploma is not sufficient to open a dental clinic in Dubai and is subject to the certification process in the United Arab Emirates. All the personnel have to be fully certified at all levels by the DHA (Dubai Health Authority). In addition, you have to know the English language, it is a mandatory condition.
Procedures To Setup A Dental Clinic In Dubai
Dental clinics in Dubai can be started by professionals with an authentic medical degree or through the directory of clinics with necessary qualifications. The registration process involves some steps like:
- Selecting a trade name for the clinic. The name will be sent for approval in the DED.
- Then you will file an application to the DED for initial approval. This involves attaching a number of documents with the application such as passport, layout plan for the clinic, etc.
- The next step and the very crucial step are to apply for a license.
- Next, you need to prepare vital documents such as lease agreement, memorandum, etc. for the registration of the clinic.
- The next step involves final approvals from the DED and DHA. You need to submit all the documents that you prepared along with initial approval copies and make payment for the company registration fee. The DED would issue the dental clinic license in Dubai after verification of all the documents.
- The final step is to apply for a DHA license by creating a profile on DHA official portal. The authority will grant you a license after examining all the documents.
After the last stage, you are free to open your dental clinic at the desired location.
License Requirements For Dentists To Start A Dental Clinic
The dentists who wish to apply for the license should have one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- The equivalent from a nationally accredited dental school/college
Registration And Issuance Of Dental Clinic License In Dubai
Once all is set, then this is time for registration and issuance of a dental clinic license in UAE. The following process will help you:
- You require to register yourself in the Dubai Healthcare Authority official portal
- You require to have all documents to register for a license. The list of documents is as under,
- Personal information
- Educational transcripts
- Recent professional experience based on DHA PQR criteria
- Nationally accredited educational qualifications recognized by DHA professionals qualification requirements
- Valid passport copies
- The next step is you need to pass the DHA assessment to obtain a professional license. This assessment will be based on the healthcare professional’s title and can involve but not be limited to oral tests.
- After the exam of licensing, you would be given an eligibility letter if the exam is successful, provide a letter from the recruiting facility involving the professional title. Facility stamp, and Medical Director’s signature or authorized person, and malpractice insurance from the recruiting facility.
Above we mentioned the whole process of obtaining a dental clinic license in Dubai. If you are interested, then you will have to perform the above step or you can consult with us at Start Any Business.
Also Read:- How To Get marketing management license in Dubai