Company Registration In Abu Dhabi
Register company in Abu Dhabi at lowest cost ever with SAB
Company Registration in Abu Dhabi is made easy with Start Any Business. we made it easy and affordable for you to register a company or business in Abu Dhabi. You can set up a company or business at reasonable prices in Abu Dhabi as compare to other Emirates. At a very low cost, you can have a business license and all the other crucial documents to register a company.
Benefits of Company Registration in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi maintains a prominent destination between Europe, Asia, and Africa and has close way to the rest of the globe.
- The Emirates permits 100 percent overseas ownership and offers and freedom from corporate and private income tax.
- There are no overseas exchange charges, quotas, or trade barriers.
The maintenance rules in Abu Dhabi are top-notch, with the best amenities in healthcare, recreation, residencies, transportation, and education.
Steps For Company registration in Abu Dhabi
- Decide The Type Of Economic Activities: It works for you to get a clear knowledge of your proposed business activity before beginning the process since legitimate proceedings and fees may vary on your business’s character.
- Find Local Sponsor: According to UAE jurisdiction, overseas companies require a local partner to open a branch in Abu Dhabi. A local partner will help the required licenses for the branch office without having any responsibility to capital augmentation or losses.
- Decide The Legal Form Of Company:- Laws and regulations are unique for many residence kinds and company establishments. You require to choose a legitimate entity model to manage your business.
- Register Your Company Name: A company name identifies a company and explains its essence and statutory form. We assist our customers in setting up a business in Abu Dhabi and registering a trading name from the list of registered business names offered by the DED.
- Fulfill Licensing Needs: The several kinds of licenses declared by the Abu Dhabi licensing officials are Commercial license, Professional license, Tourism license, Industrial license.
- Get Initial Approval: A permission from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs- Abu Dhabi (GDRFA) is required for international traders before making the primary approval. Initial approval certification is required to proceed with the company licensing conventions that allow overseas citizens to follow their coveted business activity in Abu Dhabi.
Documents Required for Company Registration in Abu Dhabi
The following documents are required for company registration in Abu Dhabi:
- Articles of Association (AOA) and Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Shareholders Agreement
- Managers Appointment
- Board Resolution Copy (For an overseas company willing to open a branch office or representative office)
- Notarized Documents
- Copy of documents about the share capital (Certificate of Paid-up share capital)
- Deposit slip- capital, deposited in Abu Dhabi Bank account
- Name approval certificate
- The lease agreement of the Premises
How we can Help You
Start Any Business assist business people and organizations set up a company in Abu Dhabi by company registration, incorporation, and legitimate consulting services. In addition, our specialists take care of the banking, visa, legal, and licensing formalities, following the UAE laws.
We help you through your company registration in Abu Dhabi, with your business objectives at the center of our ecosystem. We help you in setting up your business in this booming economy. It comprises managing all the legitimate processes to assist your business in getting a foothold, setting up open trade agreements, and availing all the advanced facilities of the area.