- We Start Any Business (SAB) business setup (from now on related to as “Start Any Business,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this Policy, we describe how we will manage your personal information.
- Using our website and agreeing to this Policy allows us to process your personal data, which is collected through this website, by the terms and conditions of this Policy.
Collecting And Storing Personal Information
- We may gather, store and use the following types of personal information shared by you while visiting our website at www.startanybusiness.ae
- Information that you offer to us when registering or submitting a form with our website comprising [your name], [phone number], and [email address].
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (comprising your IP address, browser type, version, geographical location, referral source, page views, the website is navigating paths, and operating system).
- Information that you give us for the motive of subscribing to our email notifications and or/ newsletter (comprising [your name] and [email address])
- Information that you provide us when using the services on our website or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (comprising the timing, frequency, and pattern of the service use)
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through inquiry forms or otherwise on our website (comprising the communication content and metadata associated with the communication)
- Any other personal information that you opt to send to us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must get that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information by this Policy.
Using Your Personal Information
- Personal information submitted to us through the website will be used for the motive specified in this Policy or on the website’s appropriate pages.
- Administer our website and business
We may use your personal information to:
- Send you an email notification and reminders.
- Send you our email newsletters.
- Allow your use of the services available on our website
- Reach out to you to offer information that you have enquired about via several digital touchpoints
- Deal with enquires and complaints made by you or about you relating to our website
- If you submit personal data for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that data in accordance with the consent you provide us.
- Legal Basis For Processing Your Personal Information
- We use your personal data only with your permission or awareness. We may also process your personal data for our legitimate interest or where it is needed or allowed by law.
Revealing Personal Information
We may reveal your personal data to any of our employees, advisers, officers, agents insofar as fairly needed for the motive set out in this Policy.
We may reveal your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this implies our branches and subsidiaries) insofar as fairly required of the motive set out in this Policy. Although, to make sure that your personal data does receive an adequate level of protection, we have executed Standard Contractual Clauses with our [Group Company(ies)] to make sure that those Group Companies treat your personal data in a way that is consistent with and which respects regional laws on data protection.
We may disclose your personal information for the following motive:
- To the extent that we are needed to do by law
- To set up, exercise, or defend our legal rights (comprising offering information to others for the motive of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the customer (or protecting customer) of any business or asset that we are (or are envisioning) selling and
- To any person who we reasonably trust may apply to a court o other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or government would be fairly likely to order revealing of that personal data
- Except as offered in this Policy, we will not offer your personal information to third parties.
International Data Transfers
Information that we gather may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information by this Policy.
Although make sure that information does receive an adequate level of protection, we have executed Standard Clauses with our [Group Company(ies)] to make sure that those third parties treat your personal data in a way that is consistent with regional laws on data protection
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, across the globe. We cannot stop the use or perversion of such data by others.You expressly agree to the changes of personal data specified in this Section.
Retaining Personal Information
This Segment sets out our data maintenance policies and method, which are intended to help make sure that we comply with our contractual commitments in relation to the maintenance and deletion of personal data.
Your personal information that we process for any motive shall be retained until you request us to have it removed.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (comprising electronic documents) containing personal data as specified here under:
- To the extent that we are needed to do so by law
- If we trust that the documents may be suitable for any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings and
- To set up, exercise, or defend our legal rights ( comprising offering information to others for the motives of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Security Of Your Personal Information
We will take moderate technical and organizational anticipations to prevent the loss, misuse, or modification of your personal data. You accept that the synchromesh of data over the internet is essentially insecure, and we cannot ensure the security of data sent over the internet.
Our website includes hyperlinks to and features of third party websites. We have no power over and are not liable for the privacy policies and methods of third parties.
How To Contact Us
Feel free to get in touch with our Marketing team and our IT team for any kind of clarification regarding the Website Usage Policy.