Dubai offers favorable business opportunities for company formation in Dubai for several types of business structures in their respective fields. Hence, it is profitable to set up any kind of company in Dubai as the government warmly welcomes entrepreneurs from all parts of the world for this motives. Company formation in Dubai has ever been so smooth and fast with over a decade of expertise in the related area.
Starting a business in Dubai needs a clear understanding of choosing the relevant business structure in Dubai, so you need to understand that Dubai’s best business structure is as it could be Dubai mainland company, Free zone company or offshore company formation. Start Any Business (SAB) are professional Dubai company formation specialists with solid ethics, offering world-class customer service. Our highly trained team of Dubai company setup and UAE company formation professionals make sure that we offer a prompt and efficient service.
Entrepreneurs can opt from a wide range of company registration options available in the UAE.
Start Any Business (SAB) offers complete assistance for company registration in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Based on your exact business need and the nature of the business activity, our expert professionals will guide you with the right choice for company formation in the region.
What Are The Benefits Of Dubai Company Formation?
- Complete repatriation of profits and capital for all kinds of companies
- No need for a local sponsor for free zone companies and mainland companies with a professional license
- 100 percent overseas ownership for free zone companies, offshore companies, and mainland companies.
- Offshore companies and numerous free zones are completely tax-free—very small tax on other business jurisdictions.
- Versatile bank account opening and maintenance with the availability of multi-currency bank accounts
- World-class infrastructure and proximity to important airports and seaports.
- Relatively cheaper, easily available, and competent labor and staff.
- Best residential and commercial structures with modern telecommunication and reliable utility system.
- The company registration process is simple and quick due to the use of modern technology.
Process of Company Formation in UAE
The company formation specialists help local and overseas entrepreneurs follow the main steps for company formation in the UAE and open the required type of company. Company setup in Dubai is a simple step by step procedure. The process for company formation in Dubai is recognized as a legal one, and it comprises the registration of company name and licensing of business activity.
1. Opt The Name Of The Company:- Select the name of the proposed company is the first step when it comes to company setup in Dubai. Every company will choose a trade name before its formation. This trade name must be unique and as per the rules and regulations of DED. This name has to be approved by DED (Department of Economic Department).
2. Select The Right Business Activity:- You must be aware of your business activity because if you are managing a trading business, you require to set up a commercial license, and in the case of services, you require to set up a professional company.
3. Hire The Local Sponsor:- A local sponsor is needed for Dubai mainland company setup (except for those with professional license where local Emirati will act as local service agent). Local sponsors will hold 51 % shares of a company against an annual fee.
4. Choose The Office Space:- Choosing a relevant location and making a tenancy contract is also required to register a company in Dubai. You can also opt for a virtual office in any business center, but it depends on the business activity.
5. Preparation Of The Memorandum of Association:- The next step is to prepare the MOA (Memorandum of Association) of the new company.
6. Final Submission:- License application, Memorandum of Association (MOA), tenancy contract and several other documents will also be needed for final submission according to the type of company and jurisdiction selected for your business.
Why Choose Us For Company Formation In Dubai
Our business consultants have been setting up new businesses in Dubai for years and know all the ins and outs. They will be happy to give you the advice you need and will most likely already experience setting up your business type. It pays to rely on professionals who will provide you the perfect sound advice that you can trusts.
Start Any Business (SAB) covers all of the technical and administrative aspects of setting up a business in Dubai- we’ll work with you to determine the most appropriate license based on the activities and services you wish to offer. We will prepare all the relevant legal documents, help with the visa application procedure, and offer corporate bank account opening introductions.
Our business services in UAE comprise finding a sponsor, trade license services, company liquidation, PRO services, and many more. Our team of business professionals works closely with the Government departments and Free zones to help the company formation requirements and other business-related services of entrepreneurs and investors across the UAE.