The commercial trade license in Dubai is for companies engaged in buying or selling goods. A commercial trade license issued to a company concerned in any sort of commercial trade enterprise. For dealing within the UAE or even outside the country, a commercial business trade license in UAE is necessary. Some of the business activities held under the UAE commercial trade license are imports and exports, rental services, logistics firms, real estate and many more.
Commercial trade license caters as a need towards the regulations and protection for such companies. Along with this, construction companies, real estate businesses, retail companies, transport arrangements and other general trading entities also need to apply for commercial trade licenses. A commercial license is a type of business license in Dubai that is crucial for entrepreneurs who want to start a new company or a company having several trading activities in Dubai, UAE. A commercial license company can be formed in Dubai free zone or any free zones in the UAE.
How to get a general trading license in Dubai
An entrepreneur who are seeking to begin a business in Dubai should have a general trading license in Dubai. If you have several trading activities that are in the same or various industries, then a general trade license covers it all. A general trading license allows a company to export, re-export, import or trade different type of goods. To get a Dubai general trading license, you need to follow these steps:
- Opt a relevant trade name and legal structure for your company
- Decide on all the business activities to be included of the business license
- Fill in and apply for primary approval
- According to the type of your business activity, get outside approvals if needed
- Arrange all the required documents such as Memorandum of Association (MOA) and all the approved documents from the appropriate government authorities.
- Manage a business location and obtain a tenancy contract attested by Ejari
- Apply for the DED to obtain the final license
- Get the necessary payment for the license, comprising an issuance fee for getting the license.