A professional license is needed by professionals, craftsmen, artisans, and service providers. Service-minded companies hang on to a professional’s skills. That’s the major reason professionals and specialists require to obtain a UAE professional trade license to set up a business in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Professional license are needed for the Law firms. Educational institutions. Auditing and accounting companies. Management and marketing consultancy. Medicine-related business, information technology companies, and other areas of expertise. With the help of a professional license, a company can be established with 100 % foreign ownership in UAE. Professional companies may be involved in professional activities. Those companies which come under the professional trade license need a UAE national as a local service agent to settle the legal formalities.
At Start and Business (SAB), our dedicated and skilled advisers provide complete guidance for professional companies set up in the United Arab Emirates. To know more about the professional license, you can contact Start any Business (SAB).
Advantage of Professional license with Start any Business (SAB)
- Transparency in dealing, reliability, and fixed annual fee.
- Helping with the opening of corporate bank accounts.
- Offering you with required paperwork from the legal departments.
- Befitting for MNCs, businessmen, and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME’s) entering the UAE market.
- Translation services, Obtaining labor quotas, etc.