Dubai is recognized all over the globe as a flourishing center for worldwide business and trade. This is also familiar to a location where artistic minds can present their talent – this is named Dubai Media City. This worldwide media center provides a creative atmosphere for media businesses to communicate and cooperate. If you want to know how to setup a media company in Dubai. Then you need to consult with the best business setup consultants at Start Any Business who will provide you a complete guide and help throughout the process. Here we brought a little guide for you and some important factors that you should know before starting a media business in Dubai.
Any investor who wishes to invest in Dubai gives first priority to free zones as a business established in free zones comes with several advantages. Dubai Media City free zone provides a huge benefit to the media companies in Dubai by offering an ecosystem where they can showcase their talent with products and services and interact with certain leading marketing companies in Dubai or the UAE.
Dubai Media City was founded by the Dubai government to improve the media sustainability of the UAE. Also, more than 1300 companies are set up in DMC. This is a worldwide and provincial hub for all the excellent media unions. DMC provides a supportive platform for media companies to show their services and creations. In other words, DMC is ideal for its excellent and integrated atmosphere, quality of free zone, and world-class infrastructure.
The Process to Setup a Media Company in Dubai
Dubai media and technology free zone authority approve the registration and setup of all the DMC companies. Below are the crucial steps that you should be followed during the process of setup a media company in Dubai:
- First and foremost, you need to fill up an application form on the online portal with all the required information and submit it to the DTMFZ. The application is evaluated by the authorities and the maximum time needed to return is five days.
- The next step is to present all the necessary legal documents and their photocopies once the application gets approved. Once all the legal documents are evaluated, DMC would issue a letter of customers confirmation. They need a period of time to go through the documents.
- Afterward, you need to sign back and revert the letter of customer confirmation and make the payment.
- Sign the Memorandum of Association in the presence of stakeholders of the company.
- Submit the full share capital after that your lease and license would be generated.
- Sign the lease and individual sponsorship contract. You can visit the TECOM leasing department to sign a lease and individual sponsorship contract and get the license.
Documents Required to Setup a Media Company in Dubai
The basic documents required to setup a media company in Dubai are given below:
- A company registration application form
- An application for a business license
- A business plan
- Passport color copy of the company’s director, manager, or legal representative
- Original Memorandum of Association and Article of Association
- Board resolution
- No Objection Certificate from residency visa sponsor
- Share capital proof
- Personnel secondment agreement
- Managers’ specimen signature
- Proof of license and registration fee
Benefits of Setting a Media Company in Dubai
- 100% overseas ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- An ideal business atmosphere for all the media players
- One-stop-shop for different government services
- Zero personal or corporate tax and import duty
- Cluster working atmosphere making capable media to cooperate and interact
In short, with starting a media company in Dubai, you can gain a lot of success and profit as this location is perfect for expansion and partnership. Not like other countries, Dubai gives you full overseas ownership, high-quality infrastructure, repatriation of profits, and you do not have any corporate and personal tax or no charges of import duty.
Hence, to setup a media company in Dubai, the entire procedure would take just a few days. Although, at times it gets rejected or delayed due to mistakes in the application. Therefore, this is vital to examine your application at least two times prior to submission. In addition, you can get in touch with the business setup consultants at Start Any Business for guidance. Hence, you can feel stress-free and go with the movement while they help you with all the legal formalities.