Dubai has pioneered the art of creating free zones to accelerate economic development in the sector. Dubai is extending rapidly in the business fields, particularly in the industrial sectors. Here we brought a guide on getting a free zone industrial license in Dubai if you are interested in such a license. You need to get in touch with the best business setup consultants at Start Any Business who will surely guide you during the entire process. They are able to complete this process in a short possible time without any obstacle.
The free zone authority is the government body for activities associated with the free zone company such as issuance of a license and conduction. The commercial laws governing the mainland companies in the UAE do not apply to free zone companies. The biggest advantage of establishing a business in the Dubai free zone is that overseas business people can get 100% ownership of the company. Besides full ownership advantages, monetary advantages such as full tax exemptions, 100% repatriation advantages, absence of overseas exchange limitations are additional advantages of the company formation in the Dubai free zone.
Make A Call
Chat with us
Getting a free zone industrial license in Dubai is a perfect method to enter the rapidly growing industrial area in Dubai. Dubai has assumed different innovative ways to promote its development economic. As every day progresses, Dubai moves ten phases forward, breaking new ground in its economic field. It is one of some reasons why beginning a business in Dubai is an excellent option for both established and budding business people. Moreover, the formation of a company in the free zone is a much simpler option. it is as the owner not just receives 100% ownership of the company but also can do so at an affordable cost.
What is a Free Zone Industrial License in Dubai
Let’s start with the free zone industrial license. Business people who choose for a business activity of an industrial environment can get this kind of license. For example. Any company that includes the utilize of factory appliances like chocolate making on a commercial scaler would require an industrial license. Another instance is a company will need an industrial license is when it is included in the refining or production of chemicals on a huge level. This is also vital to keep in mind that rules and regulation for getting an industrial license can differ based on the location your factory is located in. There is a need to have a warehouse and a physical office in Dubai.
In addition, the ecosystem of the business in the UAE is regulated by the government agencies and officials to organize and sustain an open industry atmosphere to streamline the business procedures, monitor trade, environmental, and human resources infringement operations. Whereas business activities are promoted as per the region. Contact Start Any Business (SAB) to obtain a free zone industrial license for your business, as our skilled consultant can help you in getting a license by providing guidance to your company through all the essential stages while allowing you to concentrate on your business targets.
Benefits of Getting a Free zone Industrial License in Dubai
The benefits of obtaining a free zone industrial license in Dubai includes –
- Free zones allow overseas business people to receive 100% ownership of the company.
- Free zone companies can repatriate all the earnings to their home nation. It provides them the independence to transfer 100% of their property to the spot of spring without any kind of need.
- The laws of the UAE say that companies don’t need to paying corporate taxes out of their business earnings, thereby permitting you to keep all your benefits.
- The free zone is excluded from all custom taxes.
- Dubai has start-of-the-art telecommunication, world-class industrial infrastructure, trailblazing financial interventions, services sectors, and an e-governance policy. The spot of the free zone makes for great affordable maintenance.
- A free zone provides you the independence of undertaking many activities of the business that come under an industrial license.
- There is a multi-national city and gives options for you to link with a worldwide business community.
- The whole procedure of getting an industrial license is reasonably easy and swift.
Documents Required for Getting a Free zone Industrial License in Dubai
Following are the documents that you will have to prepare for obtaining a free zone industrial license in Dubai –
- Company registration or founding agreement of the company
- Copies of the valid passport of the stakeholder
- Copies of the national ID of the local sponsor
- Memorandum of Association with the stakeholders and local sponsor
- The factory’s business model
- Financial support proof
- Land lease contract
Also read, How To Get An Instant Trade License In Dubai