Dubai is an ideal location to start a salon business. Dubai is home to millions of image-conscious and fashionable residents. What’s more, the UAE cosmetics market is the largest in the region with Dubai leading the way. If you are interested and looking for how to start a salon business in Dubai then, here we brought a complete process for you that will help you to understand the vital requirements and on the other hand the best business setup consultants at Start Any Business will help you throughout the entire procedure and make it easy and reliable.
If you have been thinking of setting up a company in Dubai for a long time and are willing in the salon business then it is the right time for you to pursue your plan. The loyal national policy of the UAE towards overseas entrepreneurs and different corporate advantages would be a pleasant addition to your business. Not only this, the services provided by the salon in Dubai are in high demand always and you can also set up several complementary services like makeup courses and training.
The Process to Start a Salon Business in Dubai
Dubai mainland is a better choice to start a salon business in Dubai as mainland business would build more business possibilities than a free zone business establishment. The DED (Department of Economic Development) is the regulatory body for all kinds of businesses in the mainland of Dubai and their vital steps comprising:
- The first step to start a salon business is to present passport photocopies of the partners or sponsors who are investing in the business.
- With the passport photocopies, you require to submit copies of the visa of the sponsors or partners.
- Next, you need to decide on a unique name for your salon business.
- You require to submit your business name to the Department of Economic Development for getting approval.
- Once you get the initial approval from the DED then you need to sign and draft the local service agent or a Memorandum of Association.
- Rent your salon shop in Dubai as per the needed infrastructure and make a contract with the tenant.
- You need to get the tenancy agreement as well as the EJARI number.
- You need to obtain approval from the planning section of the Dubai Municipality.
- Obtain approval from the health and safety division of the Dubai Municipality.
- You require to submit all the necessary documents and obtain the business license from the Department of Economic Development.
It takes about two to four weeks to complete all the necessary steps. Once you obtained the approval of the business license from the DED, you are all set to start a salon business in Dubai.
Requirements to Start a Salon Business in Dubai
- The Dubai Municipality’s planning department should approve the place of the salon in Dubai.
- A signboard must be placed in front of the salon.
- The lighting used in the salon should be adequate and the furniture used should be proper and clean.
- Relevant to the dressing chairs, they have to meet the typical size of 3.0m wide x 3.5m length and strictly not less than that.
- The height between the floor and ceiling of the salon should be over 2.30m.
- A separate area should be designated for beauty treatments. The size of each such area should be more than 2.50m x 1.50m with a proper division.
- There should be a washbasin near the area for facial treatment.
- Fireproof material should be used for the preparation area for hair removing material.
- A water heater is a must-have in a salon.
- There should be drawers and cupboards to keep towels and cosmetics.
How Much Does it Cost to Start a Salon in Dubai
The total cost of starting a salon business in Dubai will be based on various aspects. The location and size of your premises, the number of employees, whether you choose for mainland and free zone, everything is playing its own part. Then to understand the estimated cost you need to consultant with the business setup consultants in Dubai they will completely guide you this and help you to save your precious money.
If you are still unsure how to go regarding this. Then no need to worry, you need to get in touch with the Start Any Business consultants in Dubai to start a salon or other business in Dubai. We at Start Any Business not just answer your inquiries but also assist you to deal with the process. Our professionals would study your needs and meet your requirements. In addition, we also offer services that can help you grow your business further.