Listen to Podcast
Virtual Company License or the Virtual Commercial License is a new edict that enables foreign entrepreneurs to digitally set up a business in Dubai, without obtaining a residence in the city. In Dubai, the application for a new virtual license is open to overseas businesses from over 101 countries and covers primary sectors comprising technology, services, and creative industries.
- Criteria To Set Up Virtual Company In Dubai
With a virtual company license starting a company in Dubai just got easier. The virtual company license is a combined action of Dubai International financial center, Dubai Economy, Smart Dubai, Supreme Legislation Committee, and General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs. Dubai Virtual Company License permits traders and freelancers from all over the world to establish their businesses.
Make A Call
Chat with us
Generally, entrepreneurs looking to take benefit of Dubai’s incredible business ambiance would require to shift to the United Arab Emirates (UAE). But thanks to Dubai’s company license, entrepreneurs can now grasp the advantages of Dubai company ownership from anywhere in the world. If you are wondering how to get a virtual company license in Dubai, then there is no need to worry as with a few easy and reliable ways, you can smoothly get the virtual company license in Dubai.
Criteria To Set Up Virtual Company In Dubai
Before you decide on registering your Virtual company in Dubai, there are three major conditions to be fulfilled:
- Candidates for a Virtual license must not be a resident of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Make sure that the owner of the company must be a national from any of the 101 approved countries comprising India, Russia, China, Pakistan, Japan, the United States, etc.
- Business activities from the predetermined sectors can establish a virtual company in Dubai. The predetermined regions comprise service activities related to consultancy and related activities, printing and advertising, computer programming and design activities in the platform of the interior, jewelry, fashion, and many more.
Apart from this, the owners of the virtual company must memorize that their companies will continue to stay subject to corporate, social taxation, and individual income of the country they are based in.
Benefits of Getting a Virtual Company License
• The virtual company license is low costs and executive burdens to begin and develop your company
• Online access to the company
• Access to new markets, customers, and investment opportunities
• Presence in Virtual Companies’ directory
• Access to business opportunities in Dubai
Procedure To Get The Virtual Company License in Dubai
Dubai Recession will manage the process to review and approve the license for virtual companies in Dubai through its official website:
1. Register Your Company
Visit the Dubai Virtual Commercial City’s official website to commence the process of registration of your company. Fill out the application form and offer all the needed information. In this step, you also need to offer your trade license name and define the business activity.
2. Submit Your Documents
- Documents that needed to get the virtual company license are:
- Copy of your passport having the validity of more than three months
- Address proof (any official letter or utility bill no more than three months old)
- Tax residency proof (only if you are not from approved countries)
- Recent photograph with white background
3. Record The Status Of Your Application
The verification process will begin once your application is submitted. Dubai Government will carry out a background check. The verification normally takes a month. When the process is complete, you will receive an email affirming the approval or rejection of your application.
4. Confirm Your Verification At VFS Global
After getting approval, you will require to visit VFS Global for verification and passport identification. You can book an appointment with VFS Global on its official website or send an email.
5. Pay The Fees For Virtual Company License
After fruitfully confirming your identity at VFS Global, you will require to pay the fees for your Dubai Virtual Company License. The Virtual Company License fee varies on the validity of the license. You can pay fees through the official payment gateway offered by the Dubai Government’s Smart Dubai.
If you have always wished to do business in Dubai without the trouble of shifting, then here’s your opportunity to do so.