Dubai Auto Zone is a complete marketplace for the automotive industry assisting customers, service providers, principals, sellers, and entrepreneurs. The Dubai Car and Automotive Zone were founded in the year 2000 with the motive of exporting cars to the Middle Eastern, Asian, and African markets of the globe. If you want to know about Dubai Auto Zone license – Company formation in Dubai then here we mention a complete guide for you. Dubai Auto Zone is not just an economic hub that caters to the country’s developing transportation and logistics requirements, however, it also offers companies in the auto industry unlimited chances for trading and industrial growth.
It is the best marketplace for the automotive industry serving sellers, buyers, traders, dealers, and service providers. Strategically nestled within easy access to all airports and seaports in the region, where the automobiles can be reloaded and transported during the region on a modern network of highways, connecting all the neighboring countries in the Middle East and beyond, to arrive and supply the ever-developing demand in Asia and Africa.
The Dubai Cars and Automotive Free Zone is the world’s largest free zone dedicated to the automotive industry. Dubai Auto Zone (DAZ) is a particular free zone for companies in the automotive industry. To get a Dubai Auto Zone license, the business must be trading in the automotive field. The Jebel Ali Zone Authority (JAFZA) is the major authority that authorizes the license of the investing businesses.
With associated businesses clustered together in one region the chances for networking, cooperation and collaboration abound. Service providers for the automotive industry are near at hand making it very smooth for businesses to get services they may require. The proximity of the service provider also makes services more versatile and more instantly responsive to client requirements. Dubai Cars and Automotive Free Zone (DUCAMZ) invests in infrastructure designed across the automotive industry and related businesses.
The Dubai Auto Zone is the most complete marketing point for groups inside the Auto industry. It attracts lots of overseas traders in the auto industry and it contains the economic zone for Gulf Cooperation and retails zone for local markets. Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) handles Dubai Auto Zone supplying high-quality carriers to its clients at any time. JAFZA is charged with the administration of Dubai Auto Zone. Its responsibilities comprise companies with all help needed comprising, administration services, licensing, clearing and customs, and many more. The Dubai Auto Zone Offers both local and overseas traders numerous reasons for setting up a company in Dubai.
Make A Call
Chat with us
How To Start A Business In Dubai Auto Free Zone
Company formation in Dubai Auto Free Zone also presents a high network links not only by transportation however also by setting up a strong connection with other automobile industries.
Following are the steps to start a business in Dubai Auto Free Zone:
- The first step is to choose a trading name of your choice and acquiring it registered.
- The next step is to obtain permission from the concerned regulatory authorities to register your business.
- Submit the needed legal documents with a duly filled application form to register your business setup in Dubai.
- Sign the Articles of Association (AOA) and Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Transfer the share capital
- Sign The lease and organization sponsorship contract
- When your form is accepted, you will receive the Certificate of Incorporation and Business License.
Benefits Of Dubai Auto Free Zone
- No corporate or personal income tax
- Total repatriation of profits earned and capital invested
- Logistics and infrastructure accommodated as per the requirements and motives of DAZ
- You can hire oversea citizens because there are no limitations in this matter
- No restrictions on the usage of oversea currencies
- No limit on the number of cars imported
- 100% Foreign ownership
- No restraints on retaining overseas employees in your company.
Dubai Auto Zone License Cost
Dubai Business services allow you to avail cost-effective business formation in Dubai Auto Zone through the high-quality and expert business setup and licensing services. An increasing number of automotive product exporters concentrated on African and Asian markets re-found in Dubai Auto Zone, presenting it as a promising site for cost-effective company formation in Dubai. To get a Dubai Auto Zone license the business must be a trading automotive enterprise.
Also read, Hamriyah Free Zone Company Registration