Here at Start Any Business (SAB), you can express yourself and reach business readers globally. We welcome writers to share their knowledge and viewpoints.
If you’d like to make a guest blog submission to Start Any Business (SAB), we kindly ask you to comply to the following guidelines.
- Start Any Business (SAB) invites articles based on the theme of business – true or opinion-based. Only submit articles that are appropriate to this theme.
- The content of the article must be unique and should not have been previously published anywhere else. Start Any Business (SAB) reserves the right to, without previous warning, remove any or all content from the site if assumed of plagiarism or found to have been previously published anywhere else.
- We maintain a balanced editorial prospect. We do not allow blog contributions that could be considered as personal advertising or promotional content. More than anything else, the write-up should be concentrated on giving readers with interesting and informed content.
- Start Any Business (SAB) reserves the right to edit content in the interest of clarity, grammar, and conformity with the publication style.
- The article must comprise
- a title, no longer than 60 Characters
- an ‘About the Author’ section written in the 3rd person, no longer than 100 words, and may comprise links to your website or company
- The write-up length must be in 800 and 1000 words, excluding the title and ‘About the Author’ section.
- Please restrict outbound links to 2 per submitted content, and that too only if these absolutely add value to its quality. These links should not lead to your company or private website. Associate links are not permitted in the body of the content.
- In choosing to submit content, you grant Start Any Business (SAB) a royalty-free, exclusive license to publish, edit, modify, and repurpose your content as required. This license goes into impact the day your content is published to the site. This license cannot be denied or changed after you have chosen to submit your content. You will be given proper attribution to all of your work published on the site.
- Start Any Business (SAB) reserves the right to regulate any submitted content to its associate properties under the terms mentioned above.
For any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.