The companies require organizational expertise to look that human resource capabilities are in line with business strategy and objectives. No matter the company size, HR consultancy license in Dubai is a task that is mandatory as it looks at the requirements and performance of the employees. If you want to know how to get HR consultancy license in Dubai then here we offer you a complete guide.
HR consultancy refers to helping businesses with the strategically integrate effective HR procedures, practices, and programs into their working processes. It aims to optimize HR-related business performance by implementing efficient work standards, bringing a productive workplace atmosphere, and offering timely feedback to the company regarding their performance in relation to management objectives.
HR consultancy License in Dubai
After obtaining an HR consultancy license in Dubai to work, you will be able in a position to offer services such as training of staffing, enhancing the efficiency of the company, and HR policy formulation. This license also allows you to perform tasks that will offer assistance to any organization related to setting clear objectives to train and achieve its employees, managerial staff. This type of license also recommends organizational structure and design.
- This license permits you to assemble employees and create a skilled management team and also appoint other employees for the firm.
- Refine the HR policy of the organization, established on the information gathered from the firm.
- Review the organization’s existing processes so that they can have their advantages and disadvantages.
- To create a motivation program aimed at employees.
- HR consultancy license in Dubai obtained permits the conduct of programs for training and development of employees.
- Classify overall roadmap.
- Right from the beginning, appoint a senior management official.
- Communicate the project objectives and goals very clearly.
- Staff policies with appropriate rules and guidelines.
- Employee handbook related to topics such as holidays, absenteeism or leave and working hours, etc.
- Job analysis and evaluation.
- The evaluation process focuses on valuing all work materials, depending on the salary definition provided for each position.
- Remove imbalance within the organization.
- Facilitating the future planning of the workforce and seeking new employees.
- To determine the percentage, achieve towards the objective, Select, organize and arrange in sync, objectives, and goals for the firm.
- Provide support to deal with innovative skills.
Benefits of HR consultancy License in Dubai
- When you outsource your HR conduction to a job consulting in Dubai, you are necessarily freeing yourself from the organizational burden of sustaining and scaling another department.
- Designing an HR system for anyone from scratch can be an impractical proposition in the United Arab Emirates, especially for small and medium-sized businesses, if they have lack pre-knowledge or experience.
- An appropriate HR consultancy service in Dubai brings considerable management experience and business expertise to guide a fledgling company through thick and thin.
- Scaling your HR system as per the company size is done by outsourced HR consultancy in Dubai. You save cost on payroll software and system maintenance of the same.
Types of HR Consultancy License in Dubai
There are two types of recruitment licenses that might be obtained by employment agencies in Dubai. These are the – brokerage license and temporary recruitment license in Dubai. HR consultancy license in Dubai, brokerage license should be obtained by companies carrying out activities related to arbitration or employment relation between the United Arab Emirates and foreign citizens, UAE, and foreign companies. A brokerage license would allow the employment agency to:
- Getting applications HR consultancy from the UAE and foreign citizens seeking employment.
- Getting requests from HR consultancy companies looking to hire employees in the UAE or outside it.
- Make a database of available jobs and post jobs as they appear.
- Keeping information about candidates and employers and matching them depends on their needs.
Temporary Recruitment License – A temporary recruitment license gives the recruitment agency full responsibility for shortlisting, interviewing, and retaining employees for the required number of job openings. In this case, employers may also need to outsource the workforce from outside the UAE. The recruitment empowers the recruitment agency to recruit and hire workers from UAE and outside the UAE.
Roles of HR consultancy Services in Dubai
- HR Operation – HR consultancy services can help you in managing your company’s workforce. It offers, among the things, the following fun in designing the structure for employees and organizational hierarchy to govern the HR operations of the company according to the labor laws in the United Arab Emirates.
- Human Resource Strategy Building – analyzing the company’s goals and vision, and making a customized human resource solution to accomplish the same.
- Organizational Structuring – planning and administrating a role and responsibility model for an organization from the perspective of business development and company stability.
- Payroll Processing – establishing a system for managing the salary and compensation of a company’s employees.
- HR Auditing – systemic analysis of HR department to find major places of improvement.
- Manpower Planning – a study for inter – and intra – industry employee strength for a company to come up with the hiring strategy to complete its business goals.
If you are looking to obtain an HR consultancy license in Dubai then you need to contact the best business setup consultants who will assist you and make your process smooth and trouble-free. They provide a comprehensive range of services that will surely delight you.
Also Read:- How to Get Financial Consultant License in Dubai