In order to do legal business in Dubai, you must have a valid trade license. The Department of Economic Development (DED) is the authority that issues, manage and renews mainland trade license in Dubai. The Department of Economic Development (DED) declares that “trade license is a judicial certificate that permits a business or company owner to stimulate in activities which are specified in the license.” The traders or entrepreneurs could renew Dubai mainland business license online as well as manually. The renewal of mainland trade license is an annual process. There may be a question in your mind that how to renew mainland trade license in Dubai, so here we mention some ways to renew your license.
The Department of Economic Development (DED) has eased this process by permitting the trader or investors to secure the trade license is easy and simple to acknowledge procedure. To make the renewal process simpler, the DED has adopted several estimates. This saves mover, efforts, and time spent on the overall business license renewal method. The DED has formed actions to conduct the operation. Although, before obtaining your mainland license renewed, there are many factors to be considered.
Variable To Consider Before Renewing Business License In Dubai:
Analysis Validity Of The Tenancy Contract
Before renewing a business license, check the validity of the tenancy contract. The tenancy contract should have a merest validity of one month. When it comes to business license renewal, Dubai place of business is essential, so in order to ignore delays in acquiring a business license, double-check on the validity of your company’s tenancy contract.
Achieve Approval For Activity
Each and every particular business or company has selective needs as well as may require certifications and license from a particular official. For example, a private medical clinic requires a certification from the Ministry and Prevention of Dubai, and a private motor vehicle service or a car rental requires approval from the Dubai Road and Transport Authority (RTA) and many more. So, before you apply for the business license, get approval for the business activity for the specific judicial or governmental department perfectly in advance.
Steps To Renew Mainland Trade License In Dubai:
For the trade license renewal in Dubai, gather all the certifications, applications, and paperwork and then submit it to the Department of Economic Development (DED).
1. Renew Business License Offline
Through several offline modes such as authorized service agents, business service providers, etc. The Department of Economic Development (DED) can extend your business license.
2. Renew Business License Online
Department of Economic Development (DED) has an in-exclusive e-Services and website for the business customers through which they can renew the business license online.
3. Auto-Renewal System For Business License In Dubai
The Department of Economic Development (DED) has proposed auto-renewal procedures through which the renewal could be fast-tracked in order to enhance the country’s investment and business climate.
Best Way To Renew Business License In Dubai:
The Department of Economic Development (DED) has made it immensely easier for the trader to renew their trade license in Dubai. Although hiring a business services provider to renew the Dubai mainland license in the finest way. With the help of the best business setup service providers, you can be assured that the procedure is entirely done in the correct way. Renewing the business license with a business setup service provider makes you aware of the changes or updates in the commercial law.
Benefits Of Hiring Business Setup Service Provider To Renew Business License:
- A business service provider will always observe with all the terms and conditions and also rules and regulations set up by the government while renewing the trade license.
- They will have all the paperwork prepared and updated in advance as the application procedure of renewal of mainland license require documentation.
- Business license renewal in Dubai does not only deal with the Department of Economic Development (DED). The license must be updated with the immigration Department, UAE Banks, Labour Department, and several officials that are taken care of by business service providers, making then the perfect choice.
- A business setup service provider always knew about the update made in the laws and regulations, which makes them less likely to make minor mistakes.
- In order to be certain about the process of numerous traders and investors across UAE feet, it safe to renew business licenses through business service providers in the UAE.
Also read, How To Get Virtual Company License In Dubai